Online reviews are important to marketing, and as a lawyer, you have ethical limitations to…
We’re accepting proposals for sessions at 2017’s Super Marketing Conference until January 31st.
Consider joining us, along with the ABA Law Practice Division, ABA Women Rainmakers, and MCLE, as a speaker on June 22-23 right here in Boston, for Fearless Marketing: Start Doing the Things You Thought You Couldn’t.
We rely on experts like you to bring value to our conference and provide attendees with new marketing and business development ideas and solutions to help them attract and retain the client they want. If you or a colleague have unique insights into marketing and business development for lawyers and law firms, we encourage you to submit a presentation proposal. The deadline is January 31, 2017. You can download a pdf of the RFP here.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Super Marketing Conference | June 22-23, Boston
Fearless Marketing: Start Doing the Things You Thought You Couldn’t
This annual conference, now in its seventh year, attracts solo and small firm lawyers across New England. This will be a working conference, with the goal of having attorneys walk away with tangible tools to bring back and implement in their practices.
The Conference Committee is seeking proposals for presentations. Proposals should include the following information:
1. Clearly identify the session format AND topic for your submission:
(For example: Presentation format, 50-minute speaker with 5-10 minutes of questions. Or, workshop format, 20-minute speaker and 30 minutes of group exercise.)
2. Presentation title and description:
3. Educational objectives: What will attendees learn from the presentation?
4. Specific takeaways: Tell us what attendees will be able to implement on their own as a result of the presentation.
5. Presenter(s) contact information (including email) and brief biography, including relevant experience, for everyone involved in the presentation.
6. References: List individuals who have either heard the specific presentation or can vouch for your ability to engage an audience.
Deadline for submissions: January 31.
Email submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be informed by the Conference Committee if your program idea has been selected.
A few suggestions on how to improve your chances of being selected:
- Include all of the information requested.
- Please keep in mind this is an educational conference. The speaking opportunity should not be used to sell a product or service.
- Be specific. Tell us how you will engage and educate your audience. What takeaways will they gain from your session? Will there be a toolkit that attendees can take to their firms and implement — immediately? Will the session be interactive?
If you have any questions, please contact Susan Letterman White, Law Practice Management Advisor at LOMAP, at email@example.com or 857-383-3250.