April 6, 2021 4:00 pm
Hosted by Social Law Library, with Opening Remarks by Probate & Family Court Chief Justice John D. Casey
Chief Justice Casey will join moderator, Matthew Barach, Esq. for a short Q & A followed by an all-star Family Law Panel for a fast-paced question and answer discussion on problems created by the Pandemic affecting divorce practice with possible solutions from a diverse and distinguished panel.
Date and Time: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Program Fee: $35 (For $20 off, use Discount Code: LOMAP)
This program is online only.
- Matthew P. Barach, Esq., Barach Family Law (moderator)
- Hon. Brian P. Dunn
- Hon. Peter DiGangi (Ret.)
- Hon. Spencer Kagan (Ret.)
- Hon. Susan Ricci (Ret.)
- Elizabeth Crowley, Burns & Levinson LLP
- Maureen McBrien, Esq., Brick, Jones, McBrien & Hickey LLP
- Donald Tye, Esq., Prince Lobel Tye LLP
- Marc Bello, CPA/ABV, CVA, MAFF, CFF, MST
- Lee Sanderson, CPA, ABV, CFF, CVA, MST
Topics that will be covered in the webinar include:
- Marital division, including property valuation
- Alimony considerations
- Child support and modifications
- Issues pertaining to child custody