May 28, 2020 5:30 pm
The BBA presents live webinars via Zoom. Access to this program is free, included as part of your member benefit. Please register for this program through your BBA account to receive the Zoom webinar link. In order to receive the Zoom webinar link, you must register at least two hours before the start time of the program.
This informational webinar will provide law students with an unparalleled opportunity to learn more about the On Campus Interview (“OCI”) process from the perspective of a recruiter, law firm partner, and law student. Among the topics to be discussed by our diverse group of panelists include:
- How to write a standout resume and cover letter?
- What qualities are firms looking for in prospective candidates?
- How has Covid-19 impacted firms and their respective Summer Associate Programs?
- What can I do to strengthen my candidacy during this time?
- Should I prepare for a virtual interview the same way I would for an in-person interview?
Attendees will also have the opportunity to ask our panelists questions.
- HNBA Region 1 – Hispanic National Bar Association
- Diversity & Inclusion Section
- MAHA – Massachusetts Association of Hispanic Attorneys
- MBLA – Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association
- Amy B Ross
- Bianca Munoz
- Javier F. Flores
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP – Boston Office
- Brian Vaughn Martel
- Courtney Hendon