January 19, 2022 2:00 pm
Hosted by Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
Ransomware attacks have more than tripled in the past year, with a business being attacked every 11 seconds. Our panel of experts will share their knowledge and lessons learned while arming small to medium-sized law firms with the information and recommendations they need to better combat these threats. Attendees will learn the keys to cyber resiliency, including:
• Who is behind these attacks and why are they targeting your law firm?
• What is the impact of these attacks on Boston area law practices?
• What are some simple ways partners and administrators can mitigate these risks?
• How can you reduce downtime if an attack occurs?
• What can be learned from a real-life case study of a recent data threat?