September 9, 2021 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Hosted by the Greater Newburyport Bar Association
Back by popular demand is Benched. This year features the following members of the bench, all of whom will share their thoughts and tips for your more eﬀective advocacy.
Honorable Theresa Bisenius
Honorable Mary R. Black
Honorable Jennifer Rivera Ulwick
Moderators, Attorney Judith Cowan & Don Pitman
- The role of Zoom in the Probate & Family Court – when is it used and why it isn’t;
- Post-judgment relief questions and issues;
- The new child support guidelines;
- The interplay between alimony and child support in calculating support orders;
- How to get your case resolved with ADR;
- Getting to trial in a COVID world
Send your questions for the judges to the moderators regarding the Probate & Family Court’s operations and any issues you think are important. This is your chance to participate in an interactive and wide-ranging seminar about your issues.
The Firehouse for the Arts requires that all attendees wear masks. Also you will need to show proof of vaccination or obtain negative COVID test result 48 hours prior to attending.
There will also be a virtual streaming option. If you wish to stream, email Carole Wagan, email@example.com