Find out how you can create your own legal product using document automation from Dorna Moini, Esq. in this 24-minute installment of Webinars for Busy Lawyers.
Most lawyers think of document automation as strictly an internal tool for increasing efficiency. It is that, of course; but, it’s also so much more. It’s an entry point to productization and a way to adapt to the commoditization of legal services.
Law firms can (and should) use client-facing tools to serve DIY-leaning clients or those clients who wouldn’t otherwise hire a lawyer at all. And, since these systems can be made available to clients at any time, they can increase revenue and lead to creative revenue sources. Join us for insight on how to build yours!
DOWNLOAD PRESENTATION SLIDES HERE
We’ve included Q&A in the recording. Tools and resources mentioned during the Q&A:
- Documate.org (no code tool) and Documate’s YouTube Channel
- LawSites Blog by Bob Ambrogi
- Mass BBO Article on Limited Assistance Representation
- Zapier – Connect automation tools, including to your case management software, without an engineer
- For developers for websites, apps, and other software, you can contact us for our referral list or to be put in touch with Dorna. Also consider Upwork and Fiverr.
About the Expert
Dorna Moini is the CEO and co-founder of Documate, a no-code legal automation platform. Prior to starting Documate, Dorna was a litigator at Sidley Austin. Dorna is on the Legal Services Corporation (LSC) Emerging Leaders Council and a member of the Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles (LAFLA)’s Advisory Board. She was named an ABA Legal Rebel and a Fastcase 50 honoree. She also teaches the Legal Innovations Lab at USC Law School.
Documate: Beyond Document Assembly (ABA Law Practice Magazine, July/August 2021)