Requisite office equipment will depend upon your office space as well as budgetary considerations. If you need to furnish an office, look for deals at WB Mason Warehouse, IKEA, Craigslist, and via attorney listservs.
- Business Cards
- Office Supplies (paper, envelopes, pens, staplers, file folders, etc.)
- Phone System – Providers include (but not limited to): Google Voice, Ring Central, Switch, Grasshopper, Ooma, or PBX systems (greater cost, typically for a larger office)
- Postage Scale/Mail Equipment
- Scanner and/or Multifunction Scanner/Printer/Copier (select laser not ink printer)
- Shredder or shredding service
- UPS and Fed Ex Accounts