Get keys to success for managing and leading millennial lawyers from Susan Smith Blakely, Esq.…
Get a new approach to achieve more while doing less with techniques from Jamie Jackson Spannhake, Esq. with this 35-minute installment of Webinars for Busy Lawyers.
. . .
A post on LCL MA’s Well-Being Blog redirects here to our Mass LOMAP Blog. Click here to return to LCLMA.
. . .
In our days and careers, we have too many things to do. It feels like we don’t have enough time, but really, we have too many responsibilities. In order to have enough time to handle it all, we must learn to transform our relationship with time by narrowing what we must do, changing the way we think about time, setting better goals, and delegating effectively.
This webinar will help participants improve their relationship with time and enhance their time management skills through individual exercises focusing on effective tools and actionable techniques to manage competing responsibilities. Participants will learn to:
- Promote peak performance and productivity with time- and mind-management strategies
- Reduce stress and anxiety to stay well mentally and physically
- Improve decision-making and delegation skills
- Enhance creative problem-solving
- Transforming Your Relationship with Time: Shifting Language + Perspective [Guest Post, Part 1]
- 3 Guidelines for Planning Organized Time: Transforming Your Relationship with Time [Guest Post, Part 2]
- More blog posts on Productivity from Mass LOMAP
About the Expert
Jamie Jackson Spannhake is a lawyer, writer, speaker, and coach. She practices law as a partner at Berlandi Nussbaum & Reitzas LLP, serving clients in Connecticut and New York. She is author of the book The Lawyer, the Lion & the Laundry: Three Hours to Finding Your Calm in the Chaos (Oct. 2019, Attorney at Work), which was named by Bigle Legal as one of the Best Books for Lawyers to read in 2019, specifically in the category of Personal Growth and Happiness. Jamie received her certification as a health coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York City. She regularly writes and speaks on issues important to lawyers, including “mind management,” stress management, work-life integration, and time management.
More on MARKETING, TECH, and MINDSET NOW